"Picnic" is a free paper planned and produced by Takahashi Printing in Aizuwakamatsu, Fukushima Prefecture, Japan. I'm going out to eat a little bit of refreshment from tired everyday. That's it.
It's a completely non-profit, highly-sponsored page on an ad-free surface. The goal is to issue three or four times a year. B6 version horizontal · full color · text 14pages.
From time to time, we are looking for people who can appear in the space, cooks, food coordinators, distribution partners, and so on. Thank you.
● Anything can be used with rice
● The place is good anywhere
● Any number of people may go out
● Let's bring back the trash
The free paper Picninc advocates a little out-of-the-right outing.
Currently, we are looking for people to go out to picnic together. It will be held once or twice a month. I will shoot photos and movies, edit them, publish them in free paper this magazine, and introduce them on this website.
The distribution locations are the above
● Restaurants, cafes and shops in Tokyo
● Restaurants, cafes and shops around Kamakura
● Restaurants and cafes in and around Aizuwakamatsu, Fukushima Prefecture
● Cafes and shops in other areas
● Restaurants and cafes in other areas , Shop ...
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have a store or space that you can leave.
企画・制作・（有）タカハシ印刷 〒965-0005 福島県会津若松市一箕町大字亀賀字川西167-2